Sunday 12 August 2012

The Fashion Edits : Weekly inspiration for the fashionista sister who wants to keep her modesty while looking stylish.


A lot of sisters, especially reverts, find it difficult to transit from their previous dress sense to an islamically correct one.

You often feel like you have to adopt a new personality, let alone a new faith and new life style. A lot of Islamic clothing is adapted or inspired from that of Muslim countries but do not seem to reflect our British/European identity.

So, Inshallah, I’m going to use my wardrobe, my fashion sense and industry experience and my fashion expert friends (muslim or not), to upload ideas of outfits and hijabs to fit all tastes and fashions.

I will endeavour to keep the ideas varied to fit all type of styles and all type of sisters Inshallah.

Please feel free to comment, add suggestions and ideas as I go along.

Asalam walaikum sisters, and I hope you enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment